EPIC TINY HOUSE
Latest Posts from the Blog!
#spring means rearranging and #cleaning.. Since there are three #bikes in the house now, we needed to do something about the third, so we installed another hanger! Thanks @runrunwendi and #Jason for letting us borrow the drill! Ahhhhh roomy! #tinyhouse #tinyhome #tinyhouseproblems #diy #diyhomedecor #diytinyhouse #bikeart #cycling
New Walkway Look medianet_width = "728"; medianet_height = "90"; medianet_crid = "487661497"; medianet_versionId = "3111299"; //contextual.media.net/nmedianet.js?cid=8CUH8X8G0 Last year, our friends sold their "mcmansion" house and bought a #traveltrailer #rv. They...read more
Tiny House Hardwood Floor medianet_width = "728"; medianet_height = "90"; medianet_crid = "487661497"; medianet_versionId = "3111299"; //contextual.media.net/nmedianet.js?cid=8CUH8X8G0 Tiny House Hardwood Floor in our DIY #tinyhouse thanks to our great friend #Matt!...read more
Check out IronWillRuns!
If you shop at Amazon.com, would you please visit there through a link below? You pay the same price as you do going directly to Amazon.com, but we’ll get a small commission on your purchase(s), at no extra cost to you, which helps support this website.
Thank you so much!
Click HERE 🙂
Please consider bookmarking this page for your future Amazon.com purchases. Thank you!
Long story short, this tiny house thinking process started around December 2014 due to a realization that we don’t want to be stuck in jobs we do not like, chasing dollars, wasting our lives not doing things we enjoy.
- January 2015, we started to sell items and downsize for the next 8 months.
- February 2015, We travelled to Portland to stay in a Tiny House to see what it was like.
- Mid March 2015, we ordered our trailer and we had the privilege to assist in a tiny house build for our friends on Tiny House Nation
- Mid April 2015, our trailer arrived.
- Beginning of May 2015, Subfloor was finished. Beginning of July 2015, started working on framing.
- August 2015, completed framing and roof sheathing & moved our house.
- Mid October 2015, Exterior siding and metal roofing was complete. We were dried in!
- January 1, 2016, electrical wiring completed, plumbing completed.
- Middle of January 2016, all interior insulation and interior walls installed and painted!
- As of February 2016, we started living in our tiny house.. Although we have much further to go with reducing our possessions, we love our house. It’s so comfortable. We hope you like it, too!
- End of March 2016, we moved our tiny house from CA to TN!
- Mid November 2016 we moved our tiny house 20 miles, still in TN to a better location!