Tiny House Propane Cooktop Options
During the research phase, we knew there were a lot of tiny house propane cooktop options. Here are some key things we had to consider:
- Do we want 2 burners or 4 burners?
- How much space are we going to have for the Tiny House Propane Cooktop?
- Do we want to have a full cooktop plus oven?
- Is BTU efficiency extremely important to us?
- 2 sealed burners.
- Electric ignition(1.5V DC battery). Max. Power: Top Hob 8400 BTU, Bottom Hob 5800 BTU.
- Cooktop dimension: 12″(W) x 20″(D). LPG/Propane gas conversion nozzle included.
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand, Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism. Auto shut off gas supply
- ETL safety certified in US.
- Atwood/Wedgewood VISION DROP-IN COOKTOP – Stylish lightweight drop-ins designed for when weight restrictions and tight space are a concern.
- The two-burner features one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate.
- The three-burner features one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and two 5200 BTU burners with circular grates.
- A cover with wind guards is also available as a special order.
- The two-burner features one 7200 BTU burner with a large oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with a standard circular grate.
- 2 Sealed Burners: 1 x 10,000 Btu/hr., 1 x 6,000 Btu/hr.
- Electric Ignition.
- Porcelain Grates & Caps.
- LP Conversion Kit Included.
- 15k BTU per burner.
- Stainless steel hairline finish body.
- Tempered glass body.
- It comes with a Liquid Gas Propane regulator.
- Ceramic glass surface with heavy cast iron pot stand, Cooktop dimension:12″(W) x 20″(D)
- Sealed burners. Electric ignition, 110V AC input. Max. Power: Bottom Hob 5800 BTU, Top Hob 9500. Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage
- Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism. Auto shut off gas supply
- Space saving 20-inch wide gas range with electronic ignition.
- Front-mount push and turn safety knobs.
- Four 9,100 BTU open gas burners with 2 continuous grates.
- Manual-clean gas oven with 2.4 cu. ft. capacity and 2 oven racks with 4 adjustable positions.
- Broiler drawer with spring-loaded hinge and 3-piece broiler pan.
- 4 Sealed Burners.
- Ergonomic Metal Control Knobs.
- Easy-to-Clean Encapsulated Cooking Surface.
- Optional Downdraft Ventilation.
- Optional Griddle Module.
- 4 sealed burners. Electric ignition, 110V AC input. Max. Power per burner: 12000 BTU + 9000BTU + 7000 BTU + 3000 BTU
- LPG/Propane conversion nozzles(4 pcs) included
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand, One simmer burner allow slow cooking.
- Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism. Auto shut off gas supply.
After spending much time researching, here are the 2 burner tiny house propane cooktop options we narrowed it down to:
Eventually, we decided that the best Tiny House Propane Cooktop for us was going to be the silver Ramblewood 2 burner propane cooktop. So far so good and we’ve had zero issues with it! It’s efficient and gets used every single day we’re in our tiny house!
Here are some of the 4 burner tiny house propane cooktop options we considered, along with the cooktop and oven combo, too:
Overall, we’re very happy with the Ramblewood Tiny House Propane Cooktop we chose.
The size and efficiency were the two main factors we considered. We ended up making our own wooden kitchen cabinet and counter that we dropped the Tiny House Propane Cooktop into, as our kitchen situation doesn’t have the traditional kitchen cabinets, countertops.
You can see more about our kitchen set up in our Tiny House Interior Tour post and Part 2 video.Tiny House Interior Tour